Your Ad Here

Kelly Andrews Totally Naked!

See more HOT pictures

We know it well. Do vehicles and nudity go together nicely?
I’d say so. I’ve been naked in a car. It was moving, but not because we were driving. Can I just make it clear I’m not into dogging or anything?


See more HOT pictures



See more HOT pictures

How often do you strip down to your birthday suit in public, Kelly?
I flash at people if I’m really drunk, but I don’t show them the whole shebang – I’d like to think I keep a shred of dignity! I have to be between tipsy and hammered to do it – you know, that point where you just don’t care anymore.


See more HOT pictures



See more HOT pictures

What games have you played while you’ve been naked?
I played strip poker with a few friends one night. It wasn’t so great in the morning when we all woke up and remembered we’d shown everyone our bits and pieces!


See more HOT pictures

Do you hang around your house without a shred on?
I blow-dry my hair naked because I don’t like it sticking to me, so if any of my neighbours can see me in my room, they’ll see me starkers, bent over with my head upside down.


See more HOT pictures

An epic sight. Ever had any naked accidents?
I was cooking a stir-fry wearing just a towel recently and something spat out at me and made me jump. I dropped my towel and ended up getting burned boobs!


See more HOT pictures

Kelly Andrews Totally Naked!
Kelly's confession: 'On my friend's 18th birthday, I woke up in her bed under the covers completely naked. On the other side of her was another female friend who was naked, too. I'm pretty sure nothing happened during the night, but I can't remember a thing - how we got there or, more importantly, why we were naked!'


See more HOT pictures

Kelly Andrews Totally Naked!
Kelly confesses: 'The other day I was in the gym. After working out, I went into the changing rooms and took a shower when a man walked in. I screamed at him and asked what the hell he was doing as I stood there, butt naked. He said, "Love, this is the men's changing room." I covered myself with the shower curtain and manoeuvred round to reach a towel. I was so embarrassed.'